Monday, July 28, 2008

Weight Watchers Success

Hi Everyone! It is my usual late night blog. During the day, forget it. Sitting at the computer just ain't happen'n. Nap time is my only quiet time, but the baby's crib is in the office and she is a light sleeper. That's ok. I don't mind these few minutes at night all to myself to unwind. The bad thing about this blogging thing is that blogging is replacing my journal writing...oops. But it is so FUN!

Can you tell I am in a good mood today? Monday is my weigh in day at Weight Watchers. I am not quite back down to my goal weight, but I am very close. I lost another pound and a half this week. With as many choco chip cookies as I ate, I am thrilled about a pound and a half. I am only 12 pounds from my realistic goal: 145 pounds. ( My unrealistic goal is 135 lbs, but I just don't know if that is something I can do with my heighth and age...Oh well, it is worth shooting for. I would rather shoot for 135 and make it to 140 than not try at all and end up 225 pounds again.)

Jordan and Duncan are camping out in the neighbors back yard so I am going to go up and spend some quality girl time with my daughters before bed. They are watching a movie up in our bonus room above the garage. Chad has already gone to bed. He rarely gets even up to five hours a sleep a night. Ok, there I go babbling again. Good night all!

1 comment:

Tom & Angie said...

You looked so fabulous at the reunion! I am so proud of you!! Keep up the good work Glynna, it is worth it :-)

Love ya bunches & bunches!!