Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Cuz and her AWESOME BUDS!!!

Hey, y'all!!! Me again!!! Yeah, I know you are bored of me already but I just love blogging!!! (is that a word?) So I'm here to blog about the peoples I met at my sleepover with McCall yesterday. First, and probably most importantly, my cousin, Tara.
More...
She's thirteen and about a month older than me. SHE'S TOTALLY LAZY!!! And she's INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her so much she's awesome!!!! One really unique thing about her is that she has an allergy (that I can't spell the word to) to the COLD! She gets hives. Thats what McCall meant about Tara with the whole bumps thing in my last entry. Now, on to McCall. She's probably just as insane as Tara! Maybe even more so. She is twelve but taller than me. She calls Wal-Mart Wally World!!! I think that is so fun! She loves to text!!! And, yes, she texts me all the time!!! Her mom is so AWESOME!!! (not as awesome as my momma, though.) Her dad is almost as funny as my daddy (and that's saying something). Now it's time to talk about McKenzie. She's thirteen. She has sexy fiery red hair!!! haha! I love her she's so fun! She's insane like myself, McCall, and Tara. We all speak in third person a LOT!!!!! Superstar likes speaking in third person!!! haha lol!!!!!!!! I also met a few of McCall's guy buds. There's McKay (did I spell that right?) and Mason (same question) who are brothers and they throw mean water fights!!! It's so fun!!! Then there's Tyler, who is a BIG FAT JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But all us girls agree, no matter how mean he is, he is HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!! There's also Tanner, who, is fourteen, and likes McCall, and he's pretty hawt himself! Well, that's it for now! See you very, very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the "cuz" and I am not that lazy. Just yesterday I mowed 2 lawn (not on a riding lawnmower) washed the kitchen floor(on my hands and knees) and wash my daddy's truck. Its shinny! this is my bud Elvis ?:o) thank ya thank ya thank ya very much

Superstar said...

NOT on a riding lawnmower? Now thats hard to believe.