Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hi I am the Super-staaaahr

Before I begin, my alien friend wants to make a few comments:

a;lfgna;retn;eng;anp[owsnpgbnp;awenb ;gt

I had to edit that because it was not appropriate for a family website.

Now, on to more important things.....
I am, as my title so clearly states, The Super Star. Like my daddy said, I love to act and sing. It WILL be my future career . . . no matter what those annoying peoples say!!! And by the way, if anyone reading this works with a T.V. company or movie producer, look me up!
I've acted in LOTS of different plays, performed in choir concerts, sung in talent shows, and, believe it or not, when I was in third grade, I starred as Mowgli in "The Jungle Book"! As you can see, I am a TOTAL diva!!!
My name is Emily or Emmie or Em, or Emmie lou (my grandparents call me that). My favorite of my nicknames, though, is what my daddy calls me. Peetyswie, or Pete, for short. One of my very best buds, Alex, calls me these wacky nicknames like Cheez, Bill, Jeff, well, you get the idea. I have athsma, which is a disease where it makes it harder for you to breathe than others. I have to use a rescue inhaler if I really need it. If my athsma gets bad enough, I could end up in the hospital. The last time I was in the hospital was around January 29. I'm thirteen, which means my vocabulary mostly consists of boyz, boyz, and more boyz, and a little bit of chocolate and cookie dough!! And, to comment on what my wierd older brother said, I LOVE ZAC EFRON AND HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!!!! And it's spelled Z-A-C, not Z-A-C-K, Mr. Smarty-pants!!! Well, I'm gonna end this saying JONAS BROTHERS ROK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And don't any of you deny it!!!

1 comment:

Tom & Angie said...

Emily~ What can I say... this post totally describes you! :-) Very entertaining... I laughed out loud! Good Job!!