Friday, June 27, 2008

All About Vetteman93

Hi, I am Jordan aka JJ aka vetteman93. I like candle light dinners and long walks in the park. But who cares about that! No but seriously, I do like dinner. Well let me tell you all about the most important person I know, ME, I like to play guitar hero. I own #2 and 3 and I can play all songs on medium and I am working on hard. I don't mean to brag but I can beat my dad at PingPong also known as table tennis. I love to play basketball even though I am not very good at it. I can make a three pointer and I am a good ball handler but thats just about it. I am pro at bowling on the Wii and I love tennis. I love to play Halo and Call of Duty 4 on xbox 360. I own a van and I think it is the coolest thing ever. I have my learners permit and love to drive every where. I especially love driving now because I don't have to pay for gas. I listen to every type of music besides opra. I can do the mocarana in 10 seconds. I love to play racing games like Gran Turismo and Corvette Racing. Smallville is the best show period. Hillary Clinton is insane, and I wish Mitt Romney didn't drop out of the race. Chess is the best board game, and I can finally solve a rubix cube. I like to play bloons tower defence and onslaught on the internet. The best videos on youtube are Muffins, My hands are bananas, and Charlie the unicorn 1 and 2. I Hate High School Musical and Zack Efron. Mr. Woodcock is a hilarious movie and it isn't real. My dad is spoiled because he has to have the best everything when it is brand new (and the most expensive.) Corvettes are the coolest cars ever invented and I would love to own one some day. Peas are discusting. My hair looks better when it is long. Ms. Applonie is the craziest unmarried middleaged woman I have ever met. My best friend in the entire world is Zack Mattheus. And his mom is really cool but not as cool as my mom. Sushi is the best food ever, I don't care if you disagree, but if you have never tried it then you don't have room to talk. Iron man is awsome. I like to watch spongebob square pants and if you don't like it you are crazy. Miley Cyrus, Ashley Tisdale, Salena Gomez, and Miranda Cosgrove are hot.

I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and I am proud of it.

More...I love swimming. Maximum Ride is the best book series ever, well it's behind Harry Potter. I have a PSP and it is way better than a stupid Nentendo DS. PS3 is dumb. Xbox 360 is the coolest game consol ever. The Matrix trilogy are the best movies ever. I love to play Manopoly but nobody else in my family likes to play it. Fernley, Nevada is the best city in the entire world times two. I have my own cell phone with unlimited texting but not unlimited munites. I will give you my number if you ask really nicely, and, if you are a girl, if you are cute too. I will give you a hint to my number: 14 is the day my mom was born on and 29 is the day I was born on. If you can guess it from there, you are a genius. I can't skateboard but I am really good at the Ripstik. I want to get above a 4.0 gpa for high school. I am going to be an oncologist. That is a doctor who specializes in cancer stuff. I am going to the Northern Utah Acadamy for Math, Engineering, and Science, aka NUAMES. It focuses on getting an early start in college. Thats all I can think of at the moment so good buy and I am sure you will hear alot from me in the future.

4 comments:

LogGrad98 said...

Hey, you get what you pay for, so lay off bub...besides, I have never once heard you complain while using my plasma TV to play Guitar Hero or Muffy the Wonder Pony.

Superstar said...

Zac Efron is awesome you Freak!!! And okay, I'm a sucker for a pretty face but can you really blame me? That guy is HOT!!! Plus he is a great singer and actor, like me!!!

LogGrad98 said...

Pretty face? What planet do you come from...he looks like a turtle..no offense to turtles.

Superstar said...

'No offense to turtles'? That's a compliment to turtles! They'd be happy to look like Zac Efron! Except the girl turtles. They want to look like Selena Gomez. Or Demi Lovato. Or Ashley Tisdale.