Monday, August 18, 2008

Breaking Dawn (Twilight book 4) review!

OMGosh!!!!!!!!!! Best book in the whole series, by FAR!!! It wasn't as action packed as the others and not so intense either but I loved it with a love that even the biggest of Twilight fanatics would find odd!!! And for the record, I DID read it before you, Momma so HA!!! IN YOUR FACE!!!!!

ANYWAYS,

It starts with Bella telling you how she broke the news about her wedding to her dad and mom. Then it goes on to the night before when Edward is forced by Jasper and Emmet to go to the bachelor party. Their wedding is so amazing and romantic! I loved every minute of it! Then Edward takes her to the most AMAZING place for their honeymoon. I won't tell you where, that would spoil it now, wouldn't it? I also won't tell you what happened at the honeymoon that is so shocking you will soil your pants!!! Ah ah ah! No spoilers allowed! Looks like you'll have to read it for yourself. Well anyways, then it switches and Jacob begins telling the story. The part he tells is pretty intense. It's awesome! At the end it switches back to Bella but I'm not gonna tell any more than that. Sorry! Like I said, looks like you'll have to read it for yourself. Well, I'm gonna go! SO SHUT UP!

5 comments:

LogGrad98 said...

Hate to tell you this Pete, but the possibility of soiling myself whilst reading this book does NOT make me want to read it any more!

Also, aren't you going to tell them about how Bella dies right at the end? Oops...guess I was not supposed to say that...ah, yeah, um...well, nevermind.

Heh.

Tom & Angie said...

I couldn't put this book down... I read until my eyes closed and didn't open again... and then as soon as I woke up, I opened the book again until the very last possible second to get ready for work! I was truly pathetic... but I LOVED THIS BOOK TOO!!! Thanks for suggesting this series... I think I might read it again... and I NEVER NEVER NEVER read a book more than once... there are just too many books in the world, but these might be worth it :-)

Loves, Hugs & Mushy Stuff Auntie A

The Todd Queen said...

Hey, sweetheart, you may have beat me to it the FIRST time, but I am almost done reading it for the SECOND time. I have never read the same book back to back except Book 4 of the Twilight series. LOVED IT! Still love it! I am reading the Maximum Ride books now. They are good, but not as good as the Twilight books. Also, I personally hope the author writes another book telling us about a certain little girl's life. Love you, baby! Mom

LogGrad98 said...

Sorry, but i still think that is the worst name for a baby ever...

Superstar said...

Just for saying that, I'm naming your granddaughter Renesmee. If you had kept your mouth shut I would've stuck with Pheobe. Nanner Nah Blabber Blah