Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

Here I sit at one o'clock in the afternoon, barely out of bed, hair a mess, third rice krispy treat in hand, last night's make-up all over my face...(lovely image isn't it?), READY TO START MY NEW YEAR RIGHT...Hey, I did get dressed.

Not only am I blowing that 'fresh new start', but I am admitting it to the world...hang on a sec...I am having a muddy buddy attack...What kind of nut job am I?! Don't answer that.

Ok, ok, I admit it. I am not as witty as my husband or children, but at least I try. Hey! I have done two good things this fine new year! I got dressed and I tried to be witty. Whoo hoo!

We had a great Mormon celebration last night. Instead of waking up with hang-overs, we wake up with puzzle gut (as my mother-in-law calls it). Ya, we like to claim we are not addicts...and then someone shows up with a BIG bowl of muddy buddies...and someone else shows up with a mountain high tray of donuts...then someone else shows up with a lovely package of chocolates just screaming out my name...I mean your name...he he...Before you know it, it is 3am and you wish you could barf...Gee, that sure sounds a little teensy bit like a non-mormon celebration...he he...

Anyway, we did have a great party. I took lots of pictures, as usual, and irritated alot of people, as usual...hee hee. Hey, everyone just has to deal with the fact that I like memories. We had 16 people eating, playing a Wii bowling tournament, chatting, texting, eating some more, laughing, cleaning (Mom), and eating some more, etc. etc....It was great fun.

I told my family I would make crepes for breakfast on New Year's Day...no matter what time of day it was...but the only response I got when I mentioned making more sweet food was "Uuuuuhhgggghhhh". I took that as a "Please! No! Just shoot me before you put more sugar in my body!". Needless to say, we ate eggs instead.

I am officially part of facebook now so any of you out there who want to be my friend are invited...so far I have two friends...Angie and Kelly. I NEED FRIENDS!!! What I really need is to know how to create my own farm...That looked so fun.

Happy New Year 2009! Best wishes and lots of love to you all!

1 comment:

JTMChand said...

Looks like you had a great time. Hey I did not wake up with a hang over either!!!

I sent you a friend invitation, you have to accept me so I can send you gifts for your farm.

Much Love to you all! Tree