Tuesday, November 18, 2008

NUAMES

Hi, I have not posted a blog in a long time so here is a quick review my school. This year for high school I am going to NUAMES (Northern Utah Academy for Math Engineering and Science) it is am early college school. Next year I will attend college level classes at Weber State and I plan on graduating with my associates degree. Just so you know how small my school is there are only 11 portables that make up NUAMES, there are only about 300-400 kids in the whole school, that includes 10th 11th and 12th grade. WOW that's tiny. Our mascot is a Nighthawk. We are the NUAMES Nighthawks. Everyone wanted to be the NUAMES Nerds but the administration said NO! It is the best school in the world because it is so small everyone knows everyone, that means no clicks. YAY. Well ill post more about NUAMES l8r bye.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

This is Courtney Putnam. I worked with your dad at Westinghouse, Western Zirconium. I came across your name while doing research on NUAMES. I know this is an older post (2008) but it looks like you really enjoyed NUAMES. I am considering sending my daughter, Brittany to this school but still have much research to do. It's good to read that you had a good experience there. My email is frescapop@hotmail.com if you have any advice for me.